LIEUTENANT COLONEL MARC E. WOLFE
Lieutenant Colonel Marc Wolfe is the Commander and Professor of Aerospace Studies, Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Detachment 030, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas. As Commander, he provides leadership and oversight of all unit operations and is responsible for recruiting, educating, training, and inspiring men and women to become the highest quality leaders in the United States Air Force.
Lieutenant Colonel Wolfe was commissioned in 1999 through the Officer Training School, Maxwell AFB, Alabama. He has served as a Minuteman III missile combat crew member, missile operations evaluator and instructor, space orbital analyst, Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) Mission Commander, various staff positions at 14th Air Force, Test Director for the Space Fence and JSpOC Mission System (JMS), as well as Operations Officer for the Upgraded Early Warning Radar (UEWR) weapon system at the 7th Space Warning Squadron.
EDUCATION1998 Bachelor of Science degree in biology, Harding University, Searcy, AR.
2005 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, AL.
2007 Master of Science degree in business management, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI.
2011 Air Command and Staff College, Correspondence.
ASSIGNMENTS1. July 1999 – September 1999, Trainee, Officer Training School, Maxwell AFB, AL
2. October 1999 – June 2000, Student assigned to 30 SW/CCE, Vandenberg AFB, CA.
3. July 2000 – September 2000, Student, Officer Space Prerequisite Training, Vandenberg AFB, CA.
4. October 2000 – February 2001, Student, ICBM Initial Qualification Training, Vandenberg AFB, CA.
5. March 2001 – February 2006, Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Combat Crew, Stan/Eval, and Emergency War Orders Chief of Training, 91st Space Wing, Minot AFB, ND.
6. March 2006 – August 2007, Orbital Analyst and Flight Commander, 1st Space Control Squadron, Cheyenne Mountain AFS, CO.
7. September 2007 – September 2009, Space Operations Mission Commander and Assistant Chief of Combat Ops for Advanced Operations, JSpOC and 614th Air and Space Operations Center, Vandenberg AFB, CA.
8. October 2009 – June 2010, Programs and Requirements Officer and Chief, Programs Branch, 14th Air Force, Vandenberg AFB, CA.
9. July 2010 – June 2011, Chief, Special Programs Branch, 14th Air Force, Vandenberg AFB, CA.
10. July 2011 – September 2011, Test Director, Space Fence, Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, Detachment 4, Peterson AFB, CO.
11. October 2011 – February 2013, Test Director, JSpOC Mission System, Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, Detachment 4, Peterson AFB, CO.
12. March 2013 – May 2014, Deputy Chief, Space Test Operations Division, Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, Detachment 4, Peterson AFB, CO.
a. [September 2013 – April 2014, Resource Manager, Coalition Coordination Center, HQ Central Command, MacDill AFB, FL. (deployment)]
13. June 2014 – May 2016, Operations Officer, 7th Space Warning Squadron, Beale AFB, CA.
14. June 2016 – Present, Commander, AFROTC Detachment 030, Fayetteville, AR.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONSAir Force Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal
Joint Service Achievement Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with four oak leaf clusters
Air Force Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal with “N” device
Combat Readiness Medal
AFSPC Instructor of the Year (Cat II), 2005
Top Graduate Officer Space Prerequisite Training, 2000
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTIONSecond Lieutenant Sept. 30, 1999
First Lieutenant Sept. 30, 2001
Captain Sept. 30, 2003
Major Jul. 1, 2009
Lieutenant Colonel Dec. 1, 2014